California, U.S.A., March 2017 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions releases new HMG-838GEPT (extended temperature) and HMG-838GPT (standard temperature) are industrial full gigabit managed switches that comes with 8 x 10/100/1000Base-T(X) ports and 3 x 100/1000Base SFP ports which provide stable and reliable Ethernet transmission.
This powerful switch uses Made in the USA CPU for maximum hardware product reliability. The enhanced software features support a variety of Ethernet functions including STP/RSTP/MSTP/ ITU-T G.8032 ERPS and multiple Direct-Ring for redundant cabling, layer 2 Ethernet IGMP, VLAN, Quality of Service, ACL, Security, IPv6, bandwidth control, port mirroring, cable diagnostic and Green Ethernet. The HMG-838GEPT is especially designed for harsh environments with rugged DIN-Rail metal enclosures to withstand applications where environmental conditions exceed normal product specifications. Ethernet Direct focuses on mission critical applications and these switches are suitable for industrial networking, security & surveillance, intelligent transportation systems, military & defense, building automation, factory automation, utility market applications and more.
- Ethernet IEEE802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Provides 3 x 100/1000Base SFP slots with supporting of DDMI
- Supports network redundant solutions such as Direct-Ring, Direct-Chain, Join-Ring, STP, RSTP, MSTP and ITU-T G.8032
- Ultra high speed Gigabit Direct-Ring redundant technology with < 10ms recovery time
- Supports IEEE1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization
- Supports various network security solutions, Port and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
- Supports DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping/Snooping option 82/Relay option 82
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, MAC-based VLAN, IP Subnet-based VLAN, Protocol-based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP/MVRP
- Supports IGMP/MLD snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Filtering/Throttling, IGMP query, IGMP proxy reporting, MLD snooping
- Supports dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation, Static Link Aggregation
- Supports RMON, MIB II, Port mirroring, Syslog, IEEE802.1ab LLDP for network monitoring
- Supports IPv6 Telnet server, ICMPv6
- Supports CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet server for management
Stocks are available and for ordering, please call 1-888-895-8256 or e-mail email@example.com