California, U.S.A., February 2017 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions releases new HUE-500SN/HUE-500SEN switch.
Husky Series HUE-500SN/HUE-500SEN are Industrial 5-ports Slim Unmanaged Ethernet Switch which supports IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3x with 10/100Mbps, full/half duplex and MDI/MDI-X auto-sensing RJ-45 ports. The compact switch is equipped wide range power input 12/24/48VDC or 24VAC and engineered to comply with heavy industrial grade EMS/EMI as well as certified by EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 certified. The switch provides a stable and reliable Ethernet transmission and is especially designed for harsh environments and special needs of industrial automation applications. HUE-500SEN supports two types of operating temperature, standard (-10 to 70°C) and extended (-40 to 80°C).
- EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 certified to use in heavy industrial environment
- EN 50121-4 certified for Railway Applications (Track Side)
- EMC: CE, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4
- EMI: FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A, CE EN55022 Class A
- EMS: EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8
- Railway Application (Track Side): EN 50121-4 (Certified)
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6
- Free Fall: IEC 60068-2-32
- Environmental: WEEE, RoHS
- MTBF: 1,738,327 hours based on Mil-Hdbk-217F, GB
- Warranty: 5 years
Stocks are available and for ordering, please call 1-888-895-8256 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org