California, U.S.A., August 2019 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions announces a new series of Layer 3 Industrial network switches.
The Lion Series is a family High Performance Switching Backbone Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Devices. The Ethernet Direct Layer 3 switches are a combination of the latest technologies in hardware and software engineering to adapt to harsh industrial environments. Boasting fast-processing speed as an advantage, our switches can achieve network transmission as fast as or close to wired communicating speed for backbone network and edge network in industrial applications.
Ethernet Direct offers Layer 3 switches designed for complex networks comprising many subnets and virtual LANs. The Lion series Layer 3 managed switches come in full Gigabit connectivity and a wide portfolio ranging from Industrial DIN Rail, Industrial Rack mount and Enterprise rack mount switches. These switches are ideal for service provider edge aggregation, enterprise wiring closets, data center aggregation & network core deployment.
- Made in the USA CPU platform for maximum hardware product reliability
- Industrial-rated wide operating temperature of -40 to 85°C
- All Gigabit copper ports plus 1G SFP or 10G SFP+ fiber ports selections
- Available in 12-ports, 20-ports and 28-ports density industrial switches
- DIN-Rail and rack mountable options
- Supports Dual 12~48VDC or DC+AC or Dual AC redundant input
- Equipped with DI (Digital Input) & Alarm Relay
- Designed with USB storage for configuration-free replacement, easy restore and back-up
- Feature-rich Layer 3 features include Static routing, Dynamic routing, RIP v1/v2 & OSPF v2
- Network redundancy functions such as LACP, STP/RSTP/MSTP and ITU-T G.8032 ERPS
- Enhanced network features such as SNMP, IGMP Snooping, VLAN, QoS, Storm Control, port mirroring, DHCP, NTP, LLDP, UPnP, etc.
- Advanced cyber security features - Port and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
- Supports Multi-protocols integration (EtherNet/IP & Modbus TCP and optional PROFINET)
- User-friendly GUI for simplified operational manageability.
- LMG-848GE: Industrial 8 x 10/100/1000T(X) + 4 x 1G SFP Layer 3 Managed Full Gigabit DIN Rail Switch, Dual 12~48VDC
- LMG-848GE10G: Industrial 8 x 10/100/1000T(X) + 4 x 10G SFP+ Layer 3 Managed Full Gigabit DIN Rail Switch, Dual 12~48VDC
- LMG-8128GE: Industrial 12 x 10/100/1000T(X) + 8 x 1G SFP Layer 3 Managed Full Gigabit DIN Rail Switch, Dual 12~48VDC
- LMG-2448GER: Industrial 16 x 10/100/1000T(X) + 8 x Combo 1G T(X)/SFP + 4 x 1G SFP Layer 3 Managed Full Gigabit Rack mount Switch, Dual 12~48VDC
- LMG-2448GER-AD: Industrial 16 x 10/100/1000T(X) + 8 x Combo 1G T(X)/SFP + 4 x 1G SFP Layer 3 Managed Full Gigabit Rack mount Switch, 100~240VAC + 12~48VDC
- LMG-2448GER-AC: Industrial 16 x 10/100/1000T(X) + 8 x Combo 1G T(X)/SFP + 4 x 1G SFP Layer 3 Managed Full Gigabit Rack mount Switch, Dual 100~240VAC
To learn more about our Layer 3 Industrial Managed Switches, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org