California, U.S.A., September 2020 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions launches LAYER 3 Industrial Rack Mount 28-ports Full Gigabit L3 Managed PoE+ Ethernet Switch with 10G Fiber Ports For Optimum Network Performance.
The Lion Series is a family High Performance Switching Backbone Gigabit Layer 3 Managed Devices. LMG-2448GER10GAT is an industrial rack mount full Gigabit managed PoE switch with 24 x 10/100/1000Base-T(X) ports + 4 x 1G/10G SFP/SFP+ ports and designed for complex networks comprising many subnets and virtual LANs. These switches are ideal for service provider edge aggregation, enterprise wiring closets, data center aggregation & network core deployment. In addition, the switch comes with 24 PoE+ port classified as power source equipment (PSE) to power IEEE 802.3af/at compliant powered devices (PD), eliminating the need for additional wiring and provide an economical solution for your industrial Ethernet network.
The Lion Layer 3 switches combine the latest technologies in hardware and software engineering to adapt to harsh industrial environments. Boasting fast-processing speed as an advantage, our switches can achieve network transmission as fast as or close to wired communicating speed for backbone network and edge network in industrial applications. LMG-2448GER10GAT series support industrial automation protocols such as EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP and Optional PROFINET. Furthermore, enhanced software features support a variety of Ethernet functions including RSTP/MSTP/ITU-TG.8032 ERPS/LACP for network redundancy, IEEE 1588 PTP V2, Static Routing, RIP, OSPF and VRRP, IGMP Snooping, VLAN, DHCP, QoS, TACACS+, IEEE 802.1X, HTTPS, SSH, SNMPv3.
High Performance Network Switching Technology
- Provides 24 x 10/100/1000Base-T(X) with RJ-45 connector
- Provides 4 x 1G/10GBase SFP/SFP+ ports with DDMI supported
- 24 x PoE/PoE+ ports and each port supports power output up to 30 watts per port, max. PoE power budget at 300/720 watts
- Advanced PoE management functions such as auto checking and auto reset while PD fail, Enable/Disable, Scheduling, Priority for PoE ports
- Redundant technologies such as STP/RSTP/MSTP/ITU-T G.8032 ERPS/Link Aggregation/LACP
- Supports ERPS (ITU-T G.8032) ring redundant technology with < 50ms recovery time @ 250 devices
- Industrial automation protocols such as EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP and optional PROFINET
- Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for Precise Time Synchronization
- Network security solution such as Port and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS (SSL), SSH v2 for secured Telnet access
- DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Relay option 82
- Supports various L3/L2 switching functions such as Static Routing, RIP, OSPF and VRR, QoS, broadcast storm control, IEEE802.1Q LAN, VLAN Q-in-Q, IGMP snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP query
- Network monitoring tools such as RMON, Port Mirroring, Local/Remote Syslog, IEEE802.1ab LLDP, Network Traffic Data Collection
- Supports CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet server for management
- Supports firmware upgrade via HTTP/TFTP (CLI) and configuration Backup/Restore
- Supports configuration Auto Load/Auto Backup, Configuration Backup/Restore, Syslog and Firmware Upgrade via USB
Reliable Power Design
- Supports single AC power input or redundant power input options such as dual 48~57VDC or 1 x VAC + 1 x VDC
- Power reverse polarity protection and overload current protection
- Supports 1 x Digital Input (DI) wiring & setup
Get the best value Layer 3 Industrial PoE/PoE+ Gigabit Managed switches with the best price & performance in the market.
To learn more about the Ethernet Direct Layer 3 switch solutions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org