California, U.S.A., September 2019 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions, is among a few vendors who pioneers in industrial-grade reliability Layer 3 industrial network switches – DIN rail installation, Rack mount installation or Railway wall mount switches.
Ethernet Direct offers a wide product selection of high performance switching backbone full gigabit Layer 3 managed switches. Our products are specifically designed based on the latest hardware & software technologies to adapt to harsh industrial environments. The most advanced product features, networking protocols and technologies are incorporated to meet the increasing network infrastructure demands. We offer True Certified products engineered for guaranteed reliability at an affordable pricing for System Integrators, Solution Providers, Resellers and Direct accounts.
The adoption of Layer 3 industrial switches is increasing in a number of applications such as in transportation networks (for subways & tunnels) and high-performance plant networks, for example, those requiring high-speed redundancy in order to enable the seamless integration of automation networks with existing office networks.
- Fast processing speed to achieve network transmission as fast as or close to wired communicating speed for backbone network and edge network in industrial applications.
- Redundant 12~48VDC power inputs for continuous connection in case of power outrage
- Industrial-rated wide operating temperature of -40 to 85°C
- All Gigabit copper ports with 1G SFP or 10G SFP+ fiber ports selections
- Equipped with DI (Digital Input) & Alarm relay hardware feature
- Designed with USB storage for configuration-free replacement, easy restore and back-up configuration
- Ultra-fast communication redundancy using ring topologies within milliseconds network recovery
- Feature-rich Layer 3 features include Static routing, Dynamic routing, RIP v1/v2 & OSPFv2
- Designed for complex networks comprising many subnets and virtual LANs
- Support industrial protocols such as EtherNet/IP, Modbus & optional PROFINET
- Enhanced SNMP features and advanced security features
Ethernet Direct guarantees specifications by providing true robust devices built to last for Mission Critical Applications.
We focus on vertical markets by offering specific industry products to optimize CAPEX and reduce OPEX.
We provide robustly designed product performance Within Project Budget with High MTBF.
We pioneer in advanced network technologies in the industrial sectors as well as ideal for service provider edge aggregation, enterprise wiring closets, data center aggregation & network core deployment.
To learn more about our Layer 3 Industrial Managed Switches, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org