California, U.S.A., September 2018 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions launches a new series of industrial Gigabit switches supporting Industrial Automation protocols namely EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP and PROFINET especially designed for industrial control networks.
An industrial control network functions to control & monitor physical equipments particularly for manufacturing, processing and utility distribution. Ethernet Direct launches the new Eagle series multi-protocol industrial automation switches, EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP and PROFINET “all-in-one” industrial gigabit switch with high flexibility and reliability. Now, there is no need for industrial automation engineers to purchase different protocol supported switches for specific applications.
The Eagle series switches provide enhanced operational performance and flexibility by making it controllable and visible from automation HMIs by breathing life into machines and control cabinets, enabling easy monitoring, web-based GUI for easy configuration & management. To get Ethernet devices networked immediately, Eagle series plug and play switches can be directly installed and managed via PLC, NMS, HMI or SCADA systems using EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP or PROFINET.
- Designed to meet the needs of harsh environments such as surges, vibration, and shock found in industrial automation and operates reliably under -40 to 80℃
- Enhanced security and network integration functionality is required such as TACACS+, RADIUS, ACL, SSL/SSH v2, SNMPv3, Telnet, IEEE 802.1X, HTTP/HTTPS etc.
- Advanced protocols to optimize the performance and intelligence of the network: LLDP, GVRP, VLANs, IGMP/MLD Snooping, MVRP, IPv6 Management, QoS and RMON etc.
- Advanced time management protocol IEEE 1588 PTP v2
- Comprehensive Redundancy protocols: MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 ERPS and MRP (IEC 62439-2)
Modern industrial control networks consist of a multitude of PLC models and fieldbus devices, including SCADA systems at the management level for decentralized monitoring, and HMIs for on-site monitoring and control. Ethernet Direct industrial switches are field-proven to enable fast and secure data transmission to deliver reliable network.
To understand how your applications can benefit from Ethernet Direct Multi-protocol Industrial Automation switches, please e-mail email@example.com