California, U.S.A., November 2018 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions shares the advantages of our new technologies and industrial Ethernet switches especially designed for control system integrators.
The market trend is moving beyond a purely product-based approach to focusing on offering an end-to-end integrated solution for future proof investments. Control system integrators design and implement sophisticated control systems for manufacturing, process and other industrial facilities. With their outstanding knowledge of engineering, information technology, and business, control system integrators integrate plant equipments to automate manufacturing processes
from the plant floor (OT) to the enterprise level (IT). Industries served include Food & beverages, Oil & Gas, Automotive, Packaging & materials, Life sciences, Chemicals, Mining & aggregates, Waste & wastewater, Textiles, Paper & pulps etc.
Now the so-called Fourth Industrial Revolution, manufacturers are accelerating their implementation of the Industrial IIoT
in order to leverage Industry 4.0 tools and processes to maximize profitability. Central to this transformation is a migration from legacy Field bus systems to the modern Industrial Ethernet. Industrial Ethernet is the technology of the future for the factory floor. This is because it enables convergence to the office and to the internet, which impossible over traditional technologies. Automation helps manufacturers and processors reduce cost, increase production, use less energy and lower environmental impact.
Ethernet Direct industrial Ethernet switches are designed using the latest industry technologies to meet the ever-changing application demands.
Advanced software features for control system integration:
- Supports Green Ethernet IEEE 802.3az EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet)
- Supports network redundant solutions Direct-Ring, Direct-Chain, Join-Ring, STP, RSTP, MSTP & ITU-T G.8032
- Proprietary ultra high speed redundant technology with < 10ms recovery time @ 250 devices
- Supports IEEE 1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization, to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer, Transparent clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
- Supports various network security solutions, Port and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
- Supports DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping/Snooping option 82/Relay option 82
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, MAC-based VLAN, IP Subnet-based VLAN, Protocol-based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP/MVRP
- Supports IGMP/MLD snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Filtering/Throttling, IGMP query, IGMP proxy reporting, MLD snooping
- Supports dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation, Static Link Aggregation
- Supports RMON, MIB II, Port mirroring, Syslog, IEEE802.1ab LLDP for network monitoring
- Supports IPv6 Telnet server, ICMPv6
- Supports CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet server for management
To understand how your applications can benefit from Ethernet Direct Industrial Ethernet switches, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org