California, U.S.A., May 2019 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions offers a broad spectrum of Power over Ethernet solutions.
With the advancement in technology, there is a demand for higher power to support connected devices to the Ethernet network such PTZ cameras, kiosks, Point-of-Sale terminals, Thin Client, Wireless AP and more which can benefit from Power over Ethernet. As Ethernet-TCP/IP has become common in control rooms and network backbones and access links, PoE has expanded the use of Ethernet on many applications.
PoE is an elegant technical solution and it enables ease of integration and routing of relevant information between sub-systems. It allows safety transfers electrical power with data over standard UTP and does not require modification of existing Ethernet cabling infrastructure.
Ethernet Direct offers a broad selection of PoE devices from Fast Ethernet to Gigabit connectivity. New industry technology features provide advanced management function for the network administrator to dynamically allocate power in response. This means that PDs will use more power efficiently and only request maximum power when it is needed for efficient power planning.
Ethernet Direct provides PoE switches supporting IEEE standards from IEEE 802.3af PoE (15.4 watts), IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (30 watts) and IEEE 802.3bt PoE++ (60 watts) power per port. With ultra power PoE++, it is possible to use the Ethernet cable to deliver power to devices such as outdoor cameras, LED display boards, WiMax devices and even embedded computers or terminal computers.
The product ranges include:
- Industrial PoE switches – unmanaged PoE switches, smart PoE switches and SNMP managed PoE switches
- Industrial PoE converters
- Industrial PoE injectors and PoE splitters
- Industrial PoE extenders
- Rack mount PoE switches
Almost every application requires PoE and Ethernet Direct has over hundreds of proven installations since 2006 making several smart applications.
- Smart City such as City surveillance, Homeland and border security, Smart street lighting, Smart Healthcare involving a highly complex system of connected devices.
- Smart Building which include smart lighting and smart home automation
- Smart Agriculture utilizing AI technology for automatic operation and analyses images in real time
- Smart Transportation which include Smart Bus Fleet for enhanced passenger surveillance security, Smart Digital Security for police cars, Highway surveillance, Railway surveillance, Airport surveillance and all types of transport applications
- Smart Factory which include solutions integrating IT and OT networks
- Enterprise and Office networks requiring surveillance networks and powering up IP phones & wireless devices
- Industrial Outdoor applications such as Digital Mining, Oil and Gas Surveillance and more
To get a FREE PoE Brochure and learn more about Industrial Ethernet solutions for PoE applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org