California, U.S.A., May 2018 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions is pleased to share how our “carrier class” 10G full Gigabit Managed core switches can benefit various applications requiring high bandwidth and high availability.
The Ethernet Direct Cheetah series carrier class and industrial grade Ethernet core switches are engineered to cater advanced core networks with 10GbE upgradeability. These switches are equipped with 20 gigabit SFP ports plus 4 combo gigabit ports and a selection of 2 or 4 10G SFP+ ports, IP30 protection, fan-less design with redundant isolated power supplies. It is a high-capacity switch positioned in the physical core or backbone of a network. Applications like intelligent transportation and industrial automation requires combine data, voice, and video which demand high performance and high reliability. Ethernet Direct full gigabit backbone switches provide maximum flexibility to cater these applications to guarantee system reliability and network availability.
Ethernet Direct offers industrial standards core switches to cater the demands of next generation networks with primary focus on speed, flexibility, reliability and future proof. Our carrier class design is tested and engineered to meet or exceed high availability standards and provide ultra fast fault recovery redundancy with less than 10 milliseconds. This ensures a high level of operational performance and resulted in an increased reliance on the network.
High Performance Network Switching Technology
- Supports various network redundant solutions, including Direct-Ring, Direct-Chain, Join-Ring, STP, RSTP, MSTP and ITU-T G.8032/ERPS
- Proprietary ultra high speed redundant technology with < 10ms recovery time @ 250 devices
- Supports IEEE1588 PTP V2 for precise time synchronization, to operate in Ordinary-Boundary, Peer to Peer Transparent Clock, End to End Transparent Clock, Master, Slave mode by each port
- Supports various network security solutions, Port and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
- Supports DHCP Server/Client/Relay/Snooping/Snooping option 82/Relay option 82
- Network traffic priority, QoS, Traffic classification QoS, CoS, bandwidth control for Ingress/Egress, broadcast storm control, DiffServ
- Supports IEEE802.1Q VLAN, MAC-based VLAN, IP Subnet-based VLAN, Protocol-based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP/MVRP
- Supports IGMP/MLD snooping V1/V2/V3, IGMP Filtering/Throttling, IGMP query, IGMP proxy reporting, MLD snooping
- Supports dynamic IEEE 802.3ad LACP Link Aggregation, Static Link Aggregation
- Supports RMON, MIB II, Port mirroring, Syslog, IEEE802.1ab LLDP for network monitoring
- Supports IPv6 Telnet server, ICMPv6
- Supports CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2c/v3, Telnet server for management
- Supports firmware upgrade via TFTP & HTTP with redundant firmware option
Reliable Power Design
- Redundancy isolated low voltage 24/48VDC, or/and isolated High voltage AC/DC (110/220 VAC/VDC) power inputs
- Supports negative voltage power input with isolated RS-232 console port
- Power reverse polarity protection and overload current protection
To understand how your applications can benefit from Ethernet Direct industrial Ethernet Core switches, please contact us on by phone 1-888-895-8256 (U.S. toll free) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Product information is also available at www.ethernetdirect-tw.com