California, U.S.A., June 2017 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions debuts a new high port density Industrial Gigabit managed switch, HMG-1648P.
The HMG-1648EP (extended temperature) and HMG-1648P (standard temperature) are industrial Ethernet managed switches that comes with 16 x 10/100Base-T(X) ports and 4 Gigabit/Fast Ethernet SFP ports that provide stable and reliable Ethernet transmission. This powerful switch uses Made in the USA CPU for maximum hardware product reliability. The enhanced software features support a variety of Ethernet functions including STP/RSTP/MSTP/ ITU-T G.8032 ERPS and multiple Direct-Ring for redundant cabling, layer 2 Ethernet IGMP, VLAN, Quality of Service, ACL, Security, IPv6, bandwidth control, port mirroring, cable diagnostic and Green Ethernet.
Ethernet Direct focuses on mission critical applications and these switches are suitable for industrial networking, security & surveillance, military & defense, building automation, factory automation, utility market applications and more. This switch supports standard operating temperature model (-10 to 70°C) and extended (-40 to 80°C).
- EN 61000-6-2 and EN 61000-6-4 certified to use in heavy industrial environment
- EN 50121-4 certified for Railway Applications (Track Side)
- EMC: CE, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4
- EMI: FCC Part 15 Subpart B Class A, CE EN55022 Class A
- EMS: EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8
- Railway Application (Track Side): EN 50121-4 (Certified)
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27
- Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6
- Free Fall: IEC 60068-2-32
- Environmental: WEEE, RoHS
- MTBF: 412,015 hours based on Mil-Hdbk-217F, GB
- Warranty: 5 years
Stocks are available and for ordering, please call 1-888-895-8256 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org